CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Always There


Always There

When the world seems bleak
And my life is falling apart
When I almost give all up
I listen to my heart.

I listen to its beats
In them I hear your name
Every sound is encouragement
Even though they are the same.

Some times I feel like crying
And I too pondered about quitting
But the thought of you
Keeps my spirit fighting.

Every supplication
Every day
I whispered to Him
To show me the way.

In this lonely time
And on rocky bay
He gives me the strength
And you make my day.

I thank Him for everything
Without him I am nothing
I thank you for being there
Every time I am in despair.




Created by: Ahmad Fathi
Date: 11th September 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home