CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Divine Message?

I was waiting for the bus 960 near Bugis Junction just now when i decided to have a quick puff. Just as i was about to light my fag, a Sikh guy advanced towards me. I took my first puff whilst listening to his speech. He greeted me with a smile and then he asked me a very sensitive question. He asked,'you haven't been praying right?' I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I told him that i do miss some of my prayers. He then asked,'you've been forgetting god?' I said yes, at times. I know i haven't been a good Muslim who performs his 5 prayers a day but hey, i try to minimise on skipping my prayers. The Sikh guy was dressed in his Sunday best. He have a chiseled face and he looks smart. He introduced himself after asking me those two questions. I can't remember his name but he did mention that he is from India. I can't help looking at his gold necklace. There's a word 'Joti' on his necklace. That Sikh guy told me that i have an actor-kind-of look and my build is big and muscular. He even mentioned to me that i will be promoted soon and that i will fall in love with a girl who i truly like. I was like 'what-the-fuck'. Haha. I just listened to him until he decided to move on. Before he took his leave, he offered a hand shake and willingly i shook his hand. He told me to never forget to pray. Finally we said our good byes. Hmmm..could be intoxicated? Haha. But who gets drunk in the afternoon and worst still at Bugis Junction? I just smiled to myself. Could he be someone God send to send me a message? I don't know but i believe it might be true. Whatever it is, i will strive to be a better Muslim and a better human being. Hmm..how i wish the part about me falling in love could come true. Muahaha. God knows best.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TYH said...

you're on candid camera..

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home