CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

In Memory Of Chris Benoit (1967-2007)

Christopher Michael Benoit



I was in a state of shock when the newscaster from Suria announced that Chris Benoit a.k.a The Crippler was found dead in his home. Benoit was found dead in his home in Fayetteville, Georgia, along with his wife, Nancy Daus, and his 7-year old son, Daniel on 25th June 2007. According to the Fayette County, Ga. Sheriff's Office, the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel Monday were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. I still can not believe it. My gosh! My do most good people have to die early? Why can't scums of this Earth die first? This is unfair but hey, who says life is fair? I've lost two Chris-es already; Christopher Michael Benoit and Christopher Tulsidas. Sigh. I got my nickname from Chris himself. CRIPPLER. I first had a glimpse of Benoit during one of the episodes in Raw Is War. The 4 Radicals, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn and Eddie Guererro, invaded Raw and that was the first time i witnessed the Crippler Crossface, one of Benoit's finishing moves, and instantly fell in love with it and Benoit. Love at first sight i guess. Well, i seriously think it is not fair for good people to go first. Scums deserve to die earlier. Yeah you scum! You know who you are. However, God knows best. He does. Because of Benoit, i'm Crippler. I'm King Crippler. We will be missing him and his family dearly. All the best my idol and God bless you!

Christopher Michael Benoit

Ring name(s)
- Chris Benoit
- Pegasus Kid
- Wild Pegasus

Billed height: 5 ft. 11 in. (180 cm)
Billed weight: 234 lb. (106 kg)
Born: May 21st, 1967, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Died: June 25, 2007 (aged 40), Fayetteville, Georgia[1]
Billed from: Edmonton, Alberta, Atlanta, Georgia
Trained by: Stu Hart, New Japan Dojo
Debut: November 22, 1985

Here's a video tribute to Chris Benoit...

1 Comments:

Blogger TYH said...

he's one of my fav wrestler. God Bless him and his family in heaven

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home