CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Sunday, April 15, 2007

King Crippler: The Next Famous Internet Superstar

It has been a while since i last submit any entries for my blog. I went to Kuala Lumpur last 2 weeks, 6th April 2007, to have a friendly rugby match with Negeri Sembilan Wanderers at Pulapo (Pusat Latihan Polis) Malaysia. Pulapo is equivalent to Police Academy of Singapore, which is now part of Home Team Academy. We embarked on our journey from Old Police Academy at about eight in the morning and it took us around 8 hours to reach Pulapo. We had only one stop and that was at Yong Peng. It was my first time visiting modern Kuala Lumpur. Haha. From what i know, my last visit of KL before this friendly match was in early 1990s. Hell, i can not even remember when i last visited KL. Haha. Pulapo is a very old academy and i do not understand why the Malaysian government can not afford to upgrade the sorry academy. This is Malaysian politics and i do not wish to dwell into it. Politic is dirty i tell you. When you get a group of Malays together to govern something, things will never go right. History have proven this time and time again. Look at the Temenggong's selfishness when he sold Singapore to the British in 1800s. Look at Mahathir when he accused and wrongly punished Anuar Ibrahim of sodomy. Lastly, look at Indonesia now. I do not wish to elaborate. Being a Malay myself, i do not understand why it has to be this way. Why my race always have to be the one in the front page of a newspaper in a negative way (etc Nonoi murder, drug problems of the Malays..) Why when you go to Orchard and you will witness of a lot of misguided Malay youths. Well, this is some thing for us to ponder. Is there some thing wrong with the Malay leaders here? Is there some thing wrong with the Malay parents here? Well, what is the fucking wrong with us (the Singaporean Malays)? Ok, let's not digress any more. Haha. Like i said, Pulapo is damn old. When we reached Pulapo, we were lead to the field straight away. We quickly changed into our rugby gears and did our warm-up. Then the match started. We played 4 quarters, 20 minutes for each quarter. We played very well in the first quarter and our forwards dictate the pace of the game. We commanded the game very well. 2nd quarter was dominated by the oppositions and their backs dominated in that quarter. They scored a lot through their fly-half. I swear most of their backs are Sevens players. They are damn good as compared to our backs. I played in the 2nd and 3rd quarter and it was damn tiring. I did not contribute much do. There is still much for me to do in my scrummage. I was the weakest link in scrummage. I do not know why i can not anchor my studs into the field to hold on to the scrummage. I still need to work on my leg power. Haha. There was this moment when one of the opponents' back kicked the ball to us and i was the only player there. I picked the ball, ran straight and whilst running, i saw one of the opponent checking me and getting ready to tackle. I went closer to him head on and right at the last moment, i lift my right leg across my body, like as if i was going to change my direction. Now, my right leg is at the right side of the opponent. He committed and rightly after that, i did a 360 degrees spin to my right and managed to go through him. I imitated one of the All Blacks players, Joe Rokochoko. After the spin, i kept running and i saw an opponent coming from my left. I sidestepped and managed to evade his takcle. I saw another opponent from my left again but i can only manage to crash unto him this time around. I drove with the ball for a few metres and quickly deck to the ground thereafter. Haha, i managed to execute the 360 degrees spin twice. Once against SAJC and the other against NS Wanderers. After the match, we packed our stuff, getting ready to head back to Singapore. I thought we would be back in Singapore that night itself at about 11pm or so but we reached here eventually on Saturday morning at around 2am. Haha. I promised someone that i would be the first one to wish her happy birthday but because i reached Singapore at about 2am on Saturday morning, i did not have the chance to be the first to wish her. This is partly because i have no network coverage in Johor. Dang. As promised, i have to refrain from chatting or talking with her for one month. Damn! I have to bite my own fingers now all because of Rugby. Nevertheless, i sent her a sms at 3am. Haha. Recently, there was a debate about the government's pay increment. Lee Hsien Leong said that he will donate his increment to charity and i tell you what, that is all bull-shit. Political stunt. He can survive well in Singapore even without the increment. In addition to that, his wife is the owner of Temasek Holdings. So do not tell us cock and bull story by saying that you would donate that pay increment of yours to the charity. The pay increment is not justifiable. I will tell you why. Firstly, S$10,000 a month is more than enough of a salary to survive well in Singapore. I assure you that you are well-to-do person in Singapore even if you are earning at S$5,000 to S$7,000 a month. So what is the increment for? They say it is the way to ensure that Singapore has top services from people who have high skills and qualifications. This is the way to keep those talented leaders from leaving the government bodies so that they can work at private sectors. I tell you what! If you are not happy with the 'low pay', you can leave the government and there are others who are talented and willingly want serve the country well even at that pay. Secondly, if you are patriotic about serving Singapore, do not make money an issue. Anyway, like i said, S$5,000 to S$7,000 a month is enough. Other than that, they say that the pay increment is to prevent corruption but do not they read history book? Even top earners practice corruption. Look around! This is human tendency. When we get something, we would surely want more. Humans are greedy in nature. This is normal. Just look at the self-proclaimed post; the Minister Mentor. This is my notion: i sincerely think Senior Prime Minister is enough to be a mentor to Prime Minister. Millions of dollars can be injected into the economy if we can divert that pay increment money. I think it is fine if the government wants to increase the pay of MPs, ministers etc but i do not think it is justifiable if they increase it wildly. Look at the percentage increment. It is massive. Too much. Yes, they deserve pay increment because of their devoted services that they rendered for Singapore. However, the pay increment figures are not justifiable. We pay more income tax and other taxes just for them to haphazardly increase their wages in a massive volume? No way! Well, these are just my opinions. Correct me if i am wrong. Well, enough about politics. Didn't i tell you it is dirty? Haha. Anyway, i'm left with 4 months and 22 days to ORD. Yahoo. Haha. I can not wait for ORD. A free man at last. Haha. How's my life then? Nah, nothing much have been happening. My life is so pedestrial. Nothing interesting. I will be on leave tomorrow. Ahh, my bike practical will be tomorrow and it will be my 4th attempt on u-turn. Fucking BBDC! I do not understand why i keep failing. Just two more practicals God! Please please please! Well, you guys have to wait for tomorrow to check whether i've passed my practical on u-turn. Haha. Hmm, Vh1 recently came out with this 'Top 40 Most Famous Internet Superstar' and the people who made it to the list are cool. I admire their creativity. They became famous for their creativity. Kudos! Below is one of the internet superstar who amuses me very much. He can kick Michael Jackson's buttocks any time of the day! Haha. Enjoy the clip! Take care...


Check out his moves. His face expression is damn good. Haha. I shall call him Mamak Jackson.


Check out his fight move too. Even better than Tyson. I shall call him Mamak Tyson.


Check out his another fight move. See how he kicks the big urn. Even better than Carrick. I shall call him Mamak Carrick.


A grown up Lil' Superstar. See, never discount people just because of their imparity. He's all grown up now and making it big in life as a dance instructor.

Quote from KC: Sometimes in life, it's not totally about being loved but more to loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home