CRIPPLER'S LAIR

Only God Can Judge Me

Monday, April 23, 2007

Attack Of The Karaoke

Police Rugby team had a friendly match against Singapore Cricket Club (SCC) Rugby Team at Old Police Academy last Saturday. It was a good exposure for the Police Rugby team even though we lost marginally. Basically, the SCC was full of gigantic caucasians. Almost three-quarter of the team consisted of caucasian. However, me managed to hold them back. For the first 15 minutes, the game was even. They were bashing through at us but our fort was magnificient. We tackled them hard. In the final quarter, they ran out of gas and it was our time to take control of the game. From what i see, we were in their half for most of the 4 quarters. Not bad for a local rugby team consisted of youngsters. Eventuall we lost. They scored 4 tries and we managed to get 2. The Caucasians thought they could bully us with their big sizes but they are damn wrong. We may lack in size but we offset our small sizes with superb and hard tackles. Police rugby is known for that. In the end, it is the caucasians who ended the match with so many bruises and red faces. Muahaha. Actually they are not that good. We Asians like to think highly of them. They are actually nothing. Like Cik Amran said,'the caucasians are nothing. If you step on them, the liquid that ooze out is still red and not blue in colour. They are humans just like us. Do not give them too much respect but at the same time do not disrespect them too'. Now i am a stiff neck. When ever i want to look to the right, instead of just moving my head to that direction, i have to move my whole body. Haha. Anyway, my department had our re-treat today at NSRCC which is located near East Coast Park. It was damn fun except for the stupid and boring discussion we had. We have to discuss our work plan for Financial Year 2007. After the discussion period was over, we were given 3 activities to participate in. First, there is golf but only Senior Officers can participate in this activity. Second, there is bowling and lastly, there is karaoke session. I opted for karaoke session and i was joined by my supervisor, AD Policy and 3 aunties who are civilian officers in my department. AD Policy could sing well but it was my supervisor who stole the limelight. To be honest, this is my second karaoke session but this session was the first time i sang. I am a bad singer i tell you. Haha. We sang couple of songs from the 60s, 70s and 80s. AD Policy was surprised with the songs that i chose. I prefer oldies to modern pop songs. I sang 'The Young Ones by Cliff Richard', 'I don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith', 'American Pie' and many more old songs. Haha. Miss Loke is not a bad singer. She sang some classic mandarin love songs. Haha. I really admire people who can sing and i am jealous of them too. Dang. Why do i not have a nice voice? Can someone be my voice coach? Well, since i can not sing well, i will leave the singing to the singer. Hmm, maybe i can write songs. Well, the rest is history man! Haha. I failed my last bike practical. This time, i will not blame BBDC. Haha. It was hilarious as to how i failed that practical. I wobbled my way through and i got 42 demerit points. Muahaha. Ok ok. I will pass next time, God-willing! Below are some clips i took from the karaoke session.


I took this clip whilst singing the song, 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith. My voice sux! Haha. There, i told you i need a voice or vocal coach. Haha.


I love dangdut. I sang this song with ASP Zul. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home